About DUI Defense Lawyer Anne Borghetti, PA
- Boston University, Metropolitan College 1978-1980
- Graduate, Honors, St. Petersburg College (SPJC), A.A., Business Administration, 1985
- Graduate, Cum Laude, University of South Florida , B.S.,
College of Business Administration , 1987
- Graduate, Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1989
Bar Admissions: (all current)
- Florida Bar since 1989
- Florida Supreme Court since 4/30/90
- United States Court of Appeals 11 th Circuit since 9/18/90
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida since 11/16/90
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts,
- Supreme Judicial Court since 12/20/90
- United States Supreme Court since 1/18/94
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts since 7/22/03
- United States Court of Appeals
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts since 9/12/03
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federal Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Treasurer of the Pinellas County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association 1997
- President of the Pinellas County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association 1999
- Federal Bar Association 1997-1998
- Federal Bar Association Board 1998-2000
- Stetson Liaison Chair to the Tampa Bay Chapter 1999-2000
- Herbert G. Goldburg Criminal Law Inn of Court , 2000
St Petersburg Clearwater Tampa DUI Defense Lawyer Anne Borghetti
12211 49th St N, Suite 1Clearwater
, FL 33762
13055 W Linebaugh Ave
(By Appointment Only)
Llámenos en Español
Latest Blog Entries
A six-person panel will review the DUI cases of Sgt. Ray Fernandez and Officer Tim McGinnis after they were involved in the arrest of attorney C. Philip Campbell on a DUI charge which prosecutors concluded was a setup.
A 21-year-old Tennessee man released a video showing him trying to navigate a DUI checkpoint that has gone viral on YouTube(and has since been made private).
Sennett Devermont is a SDSU grad who is known as “MrCheckpoint” for using Twitter to alert drivers to DUI checkpoints throughout Southern California. Using the social media tools of Twitter, Facebook, SMS messaging, and his own website
Channel 12 News in Jacksonville Florida reports that hundreds of DUI cases may need to be reexamined after an internal investigation into Laura Barfied, an expert witness.
A 52-year-old from Michigan was arrested after blowing a .034 and .036, which are levels well under the legal limit of .08. The arresting officer was FHP Trooper Melvin J. Arthur who has handed out far more citations to women than men.
Tallahassee is considering a bill that would allow some first-time DUI offenders to choose to have interlock devices installed on their car for a year rather than having their license revoked.